Wednesday 7 September 2022 Via Zoom
1 – 2pm UK time
with Sarah Spencer and JK McCreight
We associate forests with growth, creativity, diversity, connection, strength and resilience – characteristics that make for healthy, vibrant, productive workplace too.
Drawing on learning from nature via disciplines such as biomimicry, ecopsychology, biology, systems thinking, regenerative leadership, psychological safety, permaculture and holistic design frameworks, this webinar will explore how to take small steps towards having a healthy organisation modelled on ecosystem design, with wide-ranging benefits for people, productivity, purpose and planet.
What we’ll cover:
- The old ‘organisation as a machine’ paradigm vs the new, regenerative, nature-inspired paradigm
- Some of the different regenerative approaches and their common threads
- The benefits for your organisation of adopting a regenerative approach
- Why adopting a nature-inspired approach is the only viable solution for solving the world’s problems – from climate crisis, ecological destruction, inequality, mental and physical health etc
- The Think like a Forest 10 strands of a nature-inspired approach to business, organisations and leadership
You’ll learn more about the Think like a Forest programme (our 2 day introduction to regenerative business/organisations) with an opportunity to ask any questions.
PLEASE BOOK ONLY ONE PLACE ON THIS WEBINAR – MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. If you would like more than one person to attend from your organisation please ask them to sign up with their own email address.
A replay will be available.
In booking this webinar you agree to sign up to the Think like a Tree email list.