PLEASE READ ALL THE INFORMATION BELOW BEFORE BOOKING
This training aims to equip you to:
- Run the Think like a Tree in your own venue
- Integrate the programme and principles into your existing discipline, such as: wellbeing, education, counselling, complementary therapy, business or organisational management, workplace wellbeing, life-coaching, health, mental health, disability etc.
- Adapt the programme for different audiences, such as children, specific needs groups.
The training will take the form of a three-day course ( 15/16/17 November 2024 ) at Whistlewood Common, south Derbyshire plus a portfolio.
Note: you will also need to complete a Think like a tree programme prior to the training course. We recommend that you attend the in-person Think like a Tree programme in August 2023, but if that is not possible it is also ok to attend an online Think like a Tree programme.
- Off-grid camping (bring your tent or campervan or camp in the roundhouse) at Whistlewood £12 per night (unlimited pitches available)
- There are lots of lovely B&Bs locally too.
Learn more about accommodation options here (with photos)
If you wish to book Whistlewood camping then please email Sarah when booking your course place.
Think like a tree facilitator’s course
Aims and Objectives
The course aims to equip participants with skills and knowledge to be able to:
- Teach the Think like a tree six-week programme
- Teach the programme in a three day (or other) format
- Adapt the programme to specific client groups as required – eg children, young adults, corporate groups, specific needs groups, wellbeing practice, 1:1 sessions.
For full details of the course please click here Please read before booking
You are welcome to email Sarah and book an introductory Zoom call to answer any questions you may have about becoming a facilitator.
BOOKING AND PAYMENT DETAILS:
Please reserve your place by emailing Sarah.
Please do not pay for your place until you have completed a Think like a Tree programme.
PLEASE PAY BY BACS ONLY (get in touch if you do not have access to online payments).
Please see our refund policy contained in the Terms and Conditions before booking.