This training aims to equip you to:
- Run the Think like a Tree in your own venue
- Integrate the programme and principles into your existing discipline, such as: wellbeing, education, counselling, complementary therapy, business or organisational management, workplace wellbeing, life-coaching, health, mental health, disability etc.
- Adapt the programme for different audiences, such as children, specific needs groups.
The training will take the form of a three-day course ( 18, 19, 20 November 2022 ) at Whistlewood Common, south Derbyshire plus a portfolio.
Note: you will also need to complete a Think like a tree programme prior to the training course. We recommend that you complete the 3 day intensive course at Whistlewood in August 2022.
If you would like to adapt Think like a Tree for children there is also the option to join a network of people taking this forward.
Think like a tree facilitator’s course
Aims and Objectives
The course aims to equip participants with skills and knowledge to be able to:
- Teach the Think like a tree six-week programme
- Teach the programme in a three day (or other) format
- Adapt the programme to specific client groups as required – eg children, young adults, corporate groups, specific needs groups, wellbeing practice, 1:1 sessions.
For full details of the course please click here Please read before booking
Please pay by bacs (get in touch if you do not have access to online payments).